October 2-4 2023 - Grenoble, France
Symposium "Signaling through Chromatin"
from molecules to ecosystems
20 invited speakers. 20 selected short talks.
Why not you?
In October 2023, a 3 days symposium focused on “Signaling through Chromatin: from molecules to ecosystems” will cover innovative aspects of chromatin and epigenetics, from the atomic to cellular, organismal, and population scales.
The symposium will be comprised of eight sessions, exploring chromatin dynamics and its link to several DNA and RNA-based processes such as transcription, DNA replication, repair and recombination. Finally, dedicated sessions will feature the translational implications of epigenetic studies and the development of “epi-drugs”.
The symposium will present multiple approaches, such as quantitative proteomics, metabolomics, structural biology, single-cell epigenomics and population studies in different model organisms, from yeast to plants and mammals, including 3D culture models.
Stay tuned, registration will open soon!
The following speakers have already confirmed their attendance:
- Shelley Berger – University of Pennsylvania, USA
- Clara Bourbousse – IBENS, Paris, France
- Chris Bowler – IBENS, Paris, France
- Sandra Duharcourt – Institut Jacques Monod, Paris, France
- Katharina Gapp – ETH, Zurich, Switzerland
- Anja Groth – Novo Nordisk Foundation, Copenhagen, Denmark
- Petra Hajkova – London Institute of Medical Sciences, UK
- Janosch Hennig – EMBL, Heidelberg, Germany
- Saadi Khochbin – IAB, Grenoble, France
- Rob Martienssen – Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, USA
- Christoph Müller – EMBL, Heidelberg, Germany
- Magnus Nordborg – GMI, Vienna, Austria
- Dónal O’Carroll – Edinburgh, UK
- Marieke Oudelaar – Max Planck Institute, Göttingen, Germany
- Charlotte Proudhon – IRSET, Rennes, France
- Claire Rougeulle – Univ. Paris Cité, France
- Céline Vallot – Institut Curie, Paris, France
- Jérémie Vidal-Dupiol – IFREMER, Montpellier, France
- Jonathan Weitzman – Univ. Paris Cité, France
- Jan Żylicz – Univ. Copenhagen, Denmark
The detailed program will be available in April 2023.
Date & venue
The symposium will start early afternoon of October 2nd and end at the end of the morning of October 4th 2023.
It will be located at Minatec Events Congress Center, an exceptional venue.
The symposium is co-organized by EMBL and EMBL French Partners in Grenoble, IBS, IAB, UGA, CEA and in Paris (France) IBENS, Collège de France, with the following organisers: