1. Epigenetics and Systems Biology European Network (EpiGeneSys)
Lots of information is present on their website.
Check out their open calls, opened job.
And also visit their protocols section, with >50 protocols from leaders in the field.
This website summarizes the results of all examined antibodies (see paper below) and allows users to share their experience : Antibody Validation Database.
Egelhofer TA, et al. An assessment of histone-modification antibody quality. Nat Struct Mol Biol. 2011 Jan;18(1):91-3.
3. Graduate students
4. How to?
5. Teaching ressources
Here are several movies nicely explaining the following mechanisms, from the Walter and Eliza Hall Institute:
- Cloning with a restriction enzyme
- Chromatin organization and DNA replication (at 1:42)
- Transcription and Translation
- X inactivation
6. Bioinformatics ressources
Links to useful ressources:
Python (in construction)