Localization of the meeting
The meeting will be in the Minatec Events Complex of Grenoble. It is located in the center of Grenoble, next to the train & bus station. Navigating Grenoble is particularly easy using its tram lines (more info). The Minatec Complex is localized in front of the stop “Cité internationale” of the B line. Its address is 3 Parvis Louis Néel, Grenoble.
What is included in the registration ?
Registration includes access to all conferences, poster sessions, lunches and coffee breaks.
- By train / bus: the train station is localized in the center of Grenoble. A 10 min walk will take you to the conference center.
- By plane: localized at 30 min from the Grenoble-Saint Geoir airport, and 60 min from the Lyon Saint Exupery airport.
Shuttles to Grenoble train station are available, and can be booked here: Grenoble airport and Lyon Saint Exupery airport.
- By car
From Geneva, with A41 highway : follow Lyon par autoroute and exit at Sortie 2, Europole Grenoble Gares.
From Lyon, Valence and Marseille, with A48 highway: follow Polygone scientifique and then exit at Sortie 16. Several parking lots (with fee) around. Detailed map is available here.
- Hôtel Institut ** (website) with preferential conditions. Use the code EPIGENETICS2015 to obtain free breakfasts and 5% discount!
- Hôtel Cidatines (website) with preferential discount (up to 40%). Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and use the code Symposium Signaling Through Chromatin.
- Ibis Styles Grenoble Gare Hôtel *** (website).
- Grand Hôtel **** (website).